Re: different review of the S2000

To: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: different review of the S2000
From: Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:18:30 -0800 (PST)
My favorite example of clueless automotive journalism is an article I
read in the LA Times several years ago. The author test-drove a
Mercedes diesel. He remarked that one drawback of the diesel engine was
the layer of soot that it left on the rear of the car above the exhaust
and, "inexplicably, on the front wheels as well." Sheesh! Where do they
find these people?

Phil Esra
w/lots of diesel exhaust particulates on the front wheels of my Civic.

=====