Re: different review of the S2000

To: <Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com>
Subject: Re: different review of the S2000
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:06:23 -0500
His review will keep the caravan owners away from the S2000, and maybe
the dealers will remove their ADMU stickers (additional dealer mark
up, I'm not making this up, that is what some dealers print on the
extra sticker). Everything Mateja didn't like, made the car more
attractive.
Matt Murray

mailto:mattm@optonline.net