for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: for sale
From: Crossle@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 16:57:20 EST
Crossle 63f 2000,Setup for autocrossing and hill climbing very quick and
holds the hill record for Frezze out hill climb by over 3 seconds.HAS A FORD
2000 strocked to 2300,with 44 PHH mikuni carbs,Electromotive iginition . A
20ft Dico enclosed trailer,airtank & starter battrey mounted on a cart that
can hold tools etc..Also encluded is a full roadrace setup with a complete
Ivey Engine which includes carb jets for both the Mikunis and the stock Weber
carb. I will also give you 20yrs of formala car spares that I have like
clutchs, gears and boxes of parts.
MUST SELL BECAUSE OF HEALTH.
Asking $15000.00 obo will delever up to 600 miles

Jim Wilson
crossle@aol.com
1-800-627-0810 days
1-208-343-2233 eve