Re: Honda S2000

To: gs96@sgi.net, autox@autox.team.net, photos@pvtnetworks.net
Subject: Re: Honda S2000
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 17:47:14 EST
gs96@sgi.net writes:

<< So, it's going to SS and not AS?  I'd bet against it in
 SS, but I think it would be a very good AS car. >>

There must be a misunderstanding somewhere.  Word is it is going to A Stock.

I believe the proper tire size will be 245/45-16 all-around based on some
National-level driver input.  No idea about alignment (would think the usual
autox stuff like mild front toe out and max neg camber), wheels probably
available thorugh factory racing support (Comptech, DCM?) companies.  You
might consider a driving glove for your shifting hand to avoid blisters :-).

M Sipe

M Sipe