Re: Honda S2000

To: <TeamZ3@aol.com>, <gs96@sgi.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Honda S2000
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 10:57:07 -0800
>I believe the proper tire size will be 245/45-16 all-around based on some
>National-level driver input.
======================
Ooh boy, whatta squeeze getting them onto the front wheels.  When I got to
drive one around after a Solo event one sunny afternoon, I took a gander at
the owners book and it had the typical MR2 wheel setup of the rear wheels
being one inch wider than the fronts.

I just can't remember if the fronts were 6" or 6.5" but the rears were/are
one inch wider.

So, it might only be able to wear 225's up front and 245's out back.

As to wheels, whew, you're on your own there buddy.  Best bet would probably
be to use the factory wheels for races and any size aftermarket wheels for
street duty.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Then we race together.  We can ride forever
Wrapped in horsepower, driving into fury
Changing gear I pull you tighter to me
I'm your turbo lover.  Tell me there's no other.
I'm your turbo lover.  Better run for cover
"Turbo" by Judas Priest