back seats (out)

To: "'Autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: back seats (out)
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 16:11:05 -0600
>>Cool!  What cars have this fabulous feature (other than Suburbans and
minivans?)

Broken record:  YUGO
Its the car of the century, Jonny Yugo of Shreveport fame showed me his
manual.

James Rogerson
Houston - Region

RX7 update:  We are now doing coil over kits for the front. Budget, what
budget?  I'd write an article for Katie about all the things that can, and
will, go wrong with a start up project if only I could find a scrap of paper
that wasn't a receipt needed for another return.  ;-)

"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and are unable to have meaningful
relationships with women" - Joseph Heller
TLS #18; Old Fartz #86  [Too many cars to list]