Re: Skyline GT-R (was: Nissan 240Z)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Skyline GT-R (was: Nissan 240Z)
From: AutocrossAddict@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 10:14:02 EST
I'm having a friend overseas get me a Skyline GT-R brochure (English version)
and send it to me.  I figure if I can't have the actual thing ($96K is not in
my budget this year, or the next, or the next, or...), then I can at least
read through the brochure and dream a little.  Actually, I've seen more
"reasonable" import/mod prices like $72-76K.

Let me know if anyone would like scans of any part of the brochure when I get
it...

Mike S.