Police and autocross

To: "'Autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Police and autocross
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 14:05:35 -0600
In Houston we were based at the police academy's driver training course for
many years.  I have personally watched the instructors race each other,
inside the cones, bumper to bumper while in REVERSE and turn a mid pack HS
time and no cones down.  We gave them a standing O.

YMMV  ;-)

James Rogerson
Houston - Region

"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and are unable to have meaningful
relationships with women" - Joseph Heller

TLS #18; Old Fartz #86  [Too many cars to list]