Re: Need advice re tire size

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need advice re tire size
From: "Steve Ashcraft" <ashcraft2@home.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 05:46:14 -0500
Normally, I'd just say go with the 245's.  .5 inch shouldn't be a problem
even with Kumhos.  However, I'd get someone to measure the "real" width of
the tread on a set of 225's and 245's.  I know that when we measured the
diff between 195's and 205's if was less then the 10 mm so we opted for the
195's.

Steve Ashcraft
94 Miata R