Fw: flat repair

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: flat repair
From: "p.zahornasky" <p.zahornasky@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 09:34:21 -0500

How big was the hole?  If it was more than 1/8th of an inch, a Z-rated tire
should not be repaired.  This is from the manufacturers and tire repair
suppliers.

As a former NTB/Sears Auto Center manager, I can tell you that this company
is extremely wary of getting into situations that might cause any sort of a
lawsuit.

Paul Zahornasky