Wanted: Miata wheels/stuff

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wanted: Miata wheels/stuff
From: Tim Aro <timaro@hsc.vcu.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 09:29:04 -0500
I'm looking for 1999 Miata goodies.  Does anyone have a set of stock 15"
Miata alloy wheels for sale or know of someone who does? I'm also
looking for a front sway bar (Racing Beat or others), a shop manual, or
any other stock-legal go-fast goodies.   Feel free to contact me
directly with any leads or other info.  Thanks....Happy Holidays.

Tim Aro
timaro@hsc.vcu.edu
804-828-4448 (w)

For Sale:  1988 Porsche 924S and 1986 Toyota MR2.  Holiday pricing!!
Makes great stocking stuffers! Info and pics available if interested.