RE: G-Tech meter

To: "Gerald Chen" <gerald@infoserve.net>
Subject: RE: G-Tech meter
From: "Brian Porter" <porterb@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 23:22:49 -0500
Gerald,

FWIW, my '95R (stock) hit 84-86 (3-4th shift killed this number) w/ ETs
between 16.0-16.2 (4 runs, very repeatable). 91 mph sounds very possible for
a '99 esp. w/ the dyno results I've seen. What was your ET?

The lateral g readings sound pretty accurate (this was on the street, I
presume?) FWIW, my '95R (Addco, Konis) running BFG 225/50 R1s measured 1.2gs
regularly (primarily slaloms) with a few over the 1.3g mark. (on course, not
the street <g> using a gAnalyst)

-Brian