FS [Phx, AZ] Open dual axle car trailer

To: team net <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS [Phx, AZ] Open dual axle car trailer
From: Jon <jon.m@home.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 21:23:17 -0700
Greetings!

The trailer is for sale on ebay, no reserve, starting price $250.  I
should have made it higher, I suppose, but the homeowner's association
wants me to move it and I'd just rather sell it.  I gotta admit it isn't
a very pretty trailer, but this thing is built!

This trailer is worth a _whole_ lot more!   A replacement of equivalent
quality is more than $2,000.  The trailer was built in 1986 in
Quakertown, PA. for a friend who was racing an ASP Porsche 911.  When he
sold the Porsche, I bought his trailer for my Mustang.  I must've towed
at least 25,000 miles with this trailer.  The only incident (and source
of the primered right fender) was a blown tire while Dean Sapp was
dragging my car around the countryside in 1990...

Now it is just sitting idle.  I'd recommend new tires and a check of the
bearings and brakes (electric brakes on all four wheels).

I'd help deliver it to somebody nearby.  I'm in Phoenix, AZ.

The ebay link is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=204919287

And a page with some more pictures is:
http://members.home.net/jon.m/for_sale/trailer.html