Re: fiziks

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fiziks
From: "msmith2" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 17:32:06 -0500
Hmmm..... Maybe that'll be Warren Johnson's next NHRA Pro Stock car, a
Honda. I seem to recall that the fastest Honda at the Import Drag Nats
weighed about a third of a Pro Stck car, had both, a turbo, and nitrous, and
still couldn't beat a Pro Stock car, which is normally aspirated and still
runs on gas alone.

Even Pro Stock motorcycles can't beat a Pro Stock car. Look at the weight
difference there...... Can we say 4m or 5m?

In the real world, it's all about power and traction.

Now, factor in turning, and the whole system changes.........

Mike
CP Monza