Re: beware of WALTER

To: <Newms911@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: beware of WALTER
From: "Walter Fooshee" <WALTER@inacompnet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:01:50 -0600
This kind of public spanking is absolutely uncalled for. I HAVE been in touch
with Rick, and yes, it's quite embarrassing what's happened, and it was never
my intent to defraud him. I made the arrangements with him in good faith,
mailed him a check, found the account short, made a deposit to cover it, and
found the account short again, as if that was anybody's business but mine and
Rick's. He's held the shipment, which is fine since he hasn't been paid, yet,
and I'm scraping up a money order to send him, including the fee charged him by
his bank, as promised in the "one reply" he refers to. Of course, that hasn't
happened overnight, because I can't just print money. My Deskjet 720 is pretty
good, but not that good. I had every intention of making good on this, but
after this public spanking, if Rick wants to take his stuff back and forget it,
that's fine with me. Contact me, Rick, PRIVATELY, and let me know if you want
to wait till after the weekend for a money order to cover the check and your
bank fee, or if you want to just drop it.

As for my character, not many of these people on the list know me personally
since I compete in just a couple of regions in the immediate area, but those
that do will back me up as far as what kind of person I am.

Enough with the slings and arrows, let's get back to racing, shall we?

Walter Fooshee
Dixie Region Criminal Mastermind, foiled again

>>> <Newms911@aol.com> 11/22/99 03:50PM >>>
Hi all,

Beware of WALTER@inacompnet.com aka Walter Fooshee of Panama City Florida.

He overnighted a bogus check to me for some wheels and tires and then after
one follow up e-mail where he blamed his wife for using the account the check
bounced from I have heard nothing.   Fortunately I used a UPS shipping
service and they were able to stop shipment before delivery.  The items will
be returned to me.  So watch out and Walter, if you are out there, I'm out
shipping charges but you have nothing!

Rick Newman (a little embarrased)
1970 911 ASP