Re: gooey tires

To: 94kart@nycap.rr.com, cmack@wpi.edu
Subject: Re: gooey tires
From: SlyFoxRc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 10:07:04 EST
In a message dated 11/18/99 8:55:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
94kart@nycap.rr.com writes:

<< I am in the autocross club at Worcester Polytechnic Institute and am
 > > wondering if anybody knows where i can get really soft racing slicks in
 > > 13" diameter for a Formula SAE car.  We arent getting any heat into the
 > > tires so cooking them isnt an issue.  Any recommendations would be
 > > helpful, thanks
 > > -chris cammack
 > > -'84 rx7 gsl-se csp
 > > -'69 camaro ??
 > > -'96 FSAE " yeee hawwww

Go to: www.rsracing.com that is Ron and Sonya VerMulm's website and they are
great to work with, autocross folks and Hoosier Dealer at the same time.
No one will take better care of your tire and race parts needs.
Tracy Sandberg
Sly fox Racing