Re: Stock rear swaybar legality question

To: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Stock rear swaybar legality question
From: Lee Piccione <leepic@smart.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 20:53:38 -0500
Matt,
The part I received is 48830-17040, which is different from any of the
part numbers
you have listed.   It listed it for 9001-9201, my car is 9108.  I had a
second dealer
check the part by year/model and they also came up with the same part
number.  Since
your source of info is 5 years old, could they have changed it by now?
Now what?
Thanx,
Lee