Re: sp rules

To: "Christopher Roger Cammack" <cmack@WPI.EDU>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sp rules
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 23:30:03 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Roger Cammack <cmack@WPI.EDU>
To: autox@autox.team.net <autox@autox.team.net>
Date: Tuesday, November 23, 1999 9:12 AM
Subject: sp rules

>if i replace the steroe in my car with an aftermarket one that happens to
>be much more removable than the stock one, am i legal in csp?

Nobody gives a darn about your stereo.  If the car could be bought without a
radio, nobody cares if you take your stereo out.

>also, are
>brake bias adjusters legal?

Yes.  Specifically allowed in SP.
=========
14.6 Brakes. (in part) Any [...] brake proportioning valves may be used.
=========

"Any" means "any", so the design thereof is unrestricted.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
LOON, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/