Central PA Awards Banquet

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Central PA Awards Banquet
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 21:38:19 -0500
Due to a major brain fade, the date and time of the Central Pennsylvania
Region SCCA Awards banquet was left out of the newsletter.  It is January
15 at 6 p.m. at Duffy's Boalsburg Tavern.  Members, guests, interested
folks, and anyone else willing to pay $20/person welcome.  Note that your
registration is due to Chris Bomboy by December 1 (he can answer other
questions--cbomboy@webtv.com).

Did I mention they elected me newsletter editor when I left the table to
get the waiter?

mlc
'91 MR2 NA