RE: Looking for Feedback on the SM Home Page

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Looking for Feedback on the SM Home Page
From: Paul Czarnecki <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 10:42:08 -0500
>What is wrong with frames?  They are a great way to keep a menu that stays
>in position on the screen all the time without the overhead of redrawing it
>with every page change.

DG's hand done HTML is pretty damn efficient.  There is something to
be said for coding by hand instead of letting some WYSIWYG web
package do it.

>Any browser that doesn't handle them well is WAY behind the times.

there are issues with getting the right page to bookmark with deep
linking, but my browser (iCab on a Macintosh) lets me open a frame in
a new window, then I can bookmark it.

pZ
--
Paul Czarnecki