Re: Speedvision!

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedvision!
From: JonesMB <jonesmb@ziplink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:28:03 -0600
>>The flyer says that Speedvision was the #1 customer-
>>requested channel for Time Warner-Shreveport in 1999!
>>John Lieberman

When I moved to my current garage-with-attached-rooms in August, I had a
choice of 2 cable companies, AT&T(TCI) and Ameritech(Americast).  Both were
identical in price but I ended up going with AT&T coz they had SpeedVision.
 When I asked the Ameritech rep if they carried SpeedVision, she asked me
what it was.  She said that many people were asking her about it.  She also
mentioned that they were in court with "the other cable" company trying to
get rights to add SpeedVision to their lineup.  With the good coverage we
got of the Run-Offs this year, one of these days we might even see
highlights of the Topeka Nationals on SpeedVision.

jmb