RE: Car-O-Scope

To: eric10mm@qni.com
Subject: RE: Car-O-Scope
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:04:42 -0800

Eric:

As far as the "frugality" issue, the cost of parts for an MGB is probably lower
than for any of the cars they listed, with the possible exception of the Bow-Tie
Truk (you can buy Chebby parts at the grocery store).  Last thing I had to
replace on the MGB was an alternator (Imagine that!  The first one only lasted
27 years!) which cost something like 129 bucks. I don't have any experience
buying Nissan or Bimmer parts, but I doubt they're cheap.  And, as far as buying
ANYTHING for a Peugeot these days, I bet just locating somebody that admits to
selling 'em can be a trick.

I tried to count my spare change, to see if I had enough to buy tires, but the
people that owned the vending machine didn't like me opening it up, and they
seemed to think that some other people had also put money in the thing.   They
also seemed to think that ALL the money in the machine was THEIRS now.  Da Noive
of some folks!!!!

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB

"Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org> on 12/14/99 08:30:14 AM