Terminator Kart

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Terminator Kart
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 08:15:22 -0400
Phil Vanner writes:

<<<(I lay flat on my back and the damned thing came to rest upright, next to
me,
still running...)>>>

I think we need to keep this in perspective. While a serious fracture is no
laughing matter, I don't think we can get too carried away when we not only
condone, but encourage CP vehicles to compete. ;-)

What I am trying to say is that there have been plenty of broken arms from
street cars tipping over, there have been 3 deaths and probably dozens of
course workers hit by spinning cars. Mailboxes have been smote, cars have
ended up completely outside the site on major roads where a catastrophe was
averted only by good chance.

I think the occasional broken arm is part of the risk of driving a kart. It
is up to each individual to determine if the risk is acceptable. (Damn, I am
starting to sound like Ben!)

Paul Foster