Re: CP Dreams

To: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov, David.Teague@wcom.com, eric10mm@qni.com
Subject: Re: CP Dreams
From: SlyFoxRc@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 08:42:13 EDT
In a message dated 00-05-09 12:00:11 EDT, JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov writes:

<< My favorite fantasy (well, of the automotive variety) is to build a CP
class Jag
 XJ6. . .  I can just see it, hunkered down over a set of slicks, a rack of
 Webers on the twin-cam 4.2. .  .  Full roll cage, with the burled walnut
dash. .
 . .   Aahhhh. . . >>
And don't forget the wipers going when you blow the horn and the heater
going when you turn on the blinkers and all of those extra
nice Lucas things that go on in those cars so fortunate to have
been bleesed with the "Lord Lucas, Father of Darkness wiring".
:-)))
Tracy Sandberg
Sly Fox Racing