Re: JR CART POLL

To: HEYWARD WAGNER <h_kenyon@email.msn.com>, "TEAM.NET" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: JR CART POLL
From: Bill Ozinga <oz@tirerack.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:55:44 -0700
HEYWARD WAGNER said...

> I am composing a letter to Howard Duncan concerning Jr. Carts in Topeka.  As
> of right now they are not scheduled to appear.  In order to support my
> argument I would like some feed back from those of you who have Jr. Carts,
> as well as those who do not.
>
> I plan to propose three options.

(Which I deleted for space...)

There's a possible fourth option. Run them on Monday. I know the courses are
reserved for walking, but how long would it really take to run the # of
people we're talking about? Close the courses one at a time, say 11am and
1pm.

I'm sure you'll get some complainers about the course being closed. Send
them to Howard to complain. He can appoint them as course workers :-)

After they see how much fun they're having I doubt they'll complain again.

Bill Ozinga - webmaster@tirerack.com
Webmaster - The Tire Rack
http://www.tirerack.com
Ph.(888)541-1777 or (219)287-2345