RE: JR CART POLL

To: elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org
Subject: RE: JR CART POLL
From: Jeff Lloyd <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: 13 Jun 2000 12:34:15 -0700
Somthing everyone may want to take into account is with mainly young children
running in Jr kart Letting them run at the begining of nationals will be hell
on the parents that need time to run themselfs,, I know with the adverage
attention span of todays kids, as soon as they run they are not intrested in
the event, if you can run them last, that will make the kids hang around till
the end, kinda like waiting for christmas..  you can force them to behave
because they "Must" in order to be able to run. kinda like a prize for behavior

I don't know but it just makes sense to me..
Then again don have any children, and I like it that way..

Jeff Lloyd