Re: Stock reclassification???? the answer

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stock reclassification???? the answer
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 09:16:30 -0400
I like the restructuring.  Consolidating E and H has made
sense for a long time; moving the killer GS cars to DS also
is appropriate; and allowing the Viper a place to play in
Stock should be fun - it'll get good competition from the
new M3 (with Tunnell driving, anyway) and ZO6 Vette,
and even the RX-7 TT on most courses.

Kent Rafferty

> WOW!!!  What a shakeup in the Stock Classes!!!  Looks like
Denver is trying to make it more expensive for us to keep on racing
by having to buy new class letters/numbers.  ;^)

> OTOH, I am glad to see such dumb decisions as a stock Viper
in ASP being re-thought.

> Y'all should read this proposition closely.
> http://www.scca.org/news/tech/seb/6-4-00.html
>
> Looks like DS won't be a shoe-in for Neons next year eh.  Type R's and
DSMs,
> sheesh.   Lessee, hand built and tuned 195hp engines with LSDs or 200hp
> turbo AWD cars against poor little ol' grocery getter economy minded
Neons.