Re: DIY Tire Shaving?

To: "Jonathan Roberts" <jorober5@vt.edu>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DIY Tire Shaving?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 23:03:58 -0500
>Due to lack of funds and (sometimes) limited availability of shaved tires,
>I was curious if anyone had a good technique for "do it yourself tire
>shaving"?
================================
Yup, drive 'em hard.  And let your friends drive 'em hard too.  ;^)

Seriously though, most people only get shaved tires for the Nationals as it
_may_ provide those last few hundredths of a second, but definitely not much
more.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"I ask sir, who is the militia? It is the whole people...
To disarm the people, that is the best and most
effective way to enslave them..." - George Mason