Re: DIY Tire Shaving?

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DIY Tire Shaving?
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:24:31 -0500
Any chance this will also correct flat spotted tires? ;)

If you have a weak differential, you could probably give the swiss-cheese
look to your transmission cover.

After an event in which I learned if the car starts skidding across the
front tires, your time is probably screwed up anyway, there's no point in
burning more rubber off the tires, so you might as well lift up  on the
brake so that you don't have this lumpy sensation on the trip home.

Brian
95 PGT, no ABS, need more camber

--
Brian Berryhill