Re: Hoosier Tire Splits

To: "avillasol" <avillasol@primo.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hoosier Tire Splits
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:22:55 -0500
From: avillasol <avillasol@primo.com>

>If they are the '99 discontinued tire, you are
>out of luck

I know the feeling.  I bought some "NOS" BFG R1 tires from Team T/A once.
They had less stick than my buddy's ancient skaterbacks and unlike those
skaterbacks, they corded almost immediately.  New-old-stock.  No warrantee.
Tough luck.  You pay the small money, you take your chances.  I knew I was
cooked during the first few minutes of my heat-cycling drive.  Yup.  Dropped
from being in the top twenty to about 45th on the lot with no other changes.

somebody else wrote>>
>> actually I don't think they know how to be dishonest in Indiana...

You been watching "Cheers" reruns again?

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
"It's all very simple and believable"  - Woodrow Tiberius Boyd