Re: DTN

To: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>, "David Hawkins" <otgrouch@twosrus.com>,
Subject: Re: DTN
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 23:27:09 -0500
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>

>>>I vote for the new CEO of the SCCA: Mr _____ Johnson. Sorry, can't
>>>remember his first name...
>>
>>I don't think he's on team.net.....kinda negates his eligibility.
>
>If we nominate him perhaps he will join. And even better perhaps he
>will even decide to go to Topeka with or without our backing.

Anybody with the kind of money you guys are paying him is not in the spirit
of DTN.  If the guy has the money to go to Nats, what's the point of taking
up a collection?  I'd say this was the silliest idea you've ever had if I
thought for one minute you were serious.  You might as well nominate Donald
Trump.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
"If I can do it, it's not art"  - Red Green