RE: DTN

To: "'team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: DTN
From: "Wilson, Lindsay (L.S.)" <lwilson1@visteon.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 12:08:31 -0400
Just spoke with Steve (ceo scca) Johnson.  He is quite appreciative
of ALL the offers of cars for him to drive at Solo2 Nationals.  But he
does have a request that it be an automatic tranny.  He hasn't driven
a stick for decades and wouldn't want to 'hurt' anyone's car.

So this rules out DGs attempt to 'pad' the SM numbers.  :)
Thanks anyway Dennis.

Any automatics out there?

        Let me know,

                Lindsay