Re: Timing software... Not just AUTOX!

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Timing software... Not just AUTOX!
From: "GPSoftware" <gpsoftware@icehouse.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 22:52:29 -0700
Carl,

I have been working on a "Time Trial" version of my standard Autocross
program that might meet your needs except for the Linux part. It's not
Windows either. It's a DOS program that will also run under Windows 95/98 in
DOS mode. To see a sample timing screen, go to my web page at
www.icehouse.net/gpsoftware and go to "screenshots" then "Accucros Time
Trial timing screen".

The program is working but is still under development. For instance, I
haven't implemented DNS, DSQ, DNF yet but will soon.

You "stage" cars from the entry list that will be on course. You can
pre-stage groups of cars. After you "End" a session the next group of cars
become active. The registration and scoring functionality is the same as the
standard Accucros program.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,
Gary