RE: Driver To Nationals Y2K

To: "'David Hawkins'" <otgrouch@twosrus.com>, "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Driver To Nationals Y2K
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 15:08:20 -0500
Okay, now for the really important qualification questions.

Which one is the most entertaining when drunk?  And are they a cheap drunk?
Are either of them a CP driver?  (Hint: They'd be over qualified  for the
first criteria.)  How cute would they be in Mari C's checkerboard dress?
And finally, can they carry a Karaoke tune?  If not, can they at least act
like a total fool while on stage?

Here's an idea to gain recognition for the winner.  Make them wear some sort
of funny orange cone hat all week, to all events, so folks can identify them
from a distance as the 2000 DTN winner.  Hell, I'd pay for the hat.  The
recipient should make every attempt to attend every social event during the
week or as long as they'll be there.

To truly be deserving of the DTN award they must be willing to be THE
spectacle of the entire National's social scene, all in good fun of course.
I for one could care less if they drive well or not, especially if they're
in my class.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"...Arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and the
plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well
as property. The balance of power is the scale of peace."
Thomas Paine