A big thanx to those involved with our labor day weekend warm ups

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: A big thanx to those involved with our labor day weekend warm ups
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 13:41:16 EDT
I would personally like to thanks all those involved with making the Labor
Day weekend warm ups go off as well as they did.  First and foremost the
instructors for all their time, effort, sweating and pulling themselves away
from their other lives to help others hopefully take home a trophy in Kansas.
 Sam, Chris, Pete, Pat, John at Peru and Erik in Dallas.  When I realized how
hot it was going to be for the Dallas crew, I was glad it was DR. Strelneiks
down there!!!  None of this could have went off without you all.
The other people who really put up an effort to help-
Peru-The Clements, Diane, Heyward, Engles, Hoosier Tom, Alex Z....and the
others...thanks for all the help.
Dallas-thanx to Gerry Terranova and John Prevo for wanting to do it and I am
so glad it turned out as awesome as I heard it did.

This will be an annual event for these areas in August for Kansas as now
requested...hopefully, we'll get these going out west and in the east so some
of you don't have to travel as far for this....

Looking forward to seeing the results in Kansas!!!

Again, thanx so much.

Jean Kinser