What is the scoop in GS??

To: "team,net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: What is the scoop in GS??
From: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 21:25:07 -0500
Got my wife (drive to work) an Acura Integra,'96 model GS-R...I have
been in modified classes to long not current on the stock classes.

What is the big deal about the Type R?  What do they have that the older
'96 version does not have?

Anyone patient enough to explain the issues here??

Shall I just forget it, no use to enter in a solo with this "old out of
date car?"

I remember when the G stock cars were really the low power FWD.....like
early '70's Honda Civic was the thing, and tires lasted two or more
years!

Has the solo board thought anything about having a Senior's tour???

Larry    #66 solo vee...staying home this year