RE: tire choice

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>, "waflet" <waflet@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: tire choice
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 02:39:46 -0400
Ugly???

Cantilevering non-cantilever tires is a thing of beauty
 Especially if they work!!   My 245 Hoosiers are holding on to my 7" rims
for dear life
But DARN do they stick; they give turn in early a WHOLE new meaning
But A stock class car capable of topping 1.3 sustained G's on GEEZ
That is FUN!!!!

Jeff
Smaller tires=slower times except for when I tried Kumho
The boat anchor (tm) tires did not seem to like being oversized