Re: Good luck?

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Good luck?
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@usa.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 14:28:30 -0500
In cycling, we say "keep the rubber side down" which could also apply to
cars I suppose.

I think I've also said these phrases on occasion to wish good luck: "No
Cones" and "No DNFing" and the worst/best of them all... "Forward gears
only!"

Using reverse on an autox course is just the most embarrassing thing.

Brian

--
Brian Berryhill
http://www.angelfire.com/ms/brianberryhill/