Re: Good Luck?

To: "Alan Pozner" <AlanP@identicard.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Good Luck?
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 22:21:58 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>
To: 'autox@autox.team.net' <autox@autox.team.net>
Date: Wednesday, September 06, 2000 6:11 PM

>When a friend is in the car waiting to stage I always say "have fun" What I
>mean is "don't overthink, relax, take a deep breath"

I always ask if (s)he is relaxed or intense.  If the answer is "relaxed", I
stop and chat for a moment.  If the answer is "intense", I just walk away
and save the chat for after the run.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban, 1962 Triumph TR4
"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster" - 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a
bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.