Re: What is going on????

To: volpp@netdoor.com
Subject: Re: What is going on????
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2000 14:31:09 -0500
Steve,

With tongue firmly planted in cheek here (because I'm well aware of
the costs and logistics involved!) I say, "Wouldn't this be a great
opportunity for the world-famous Peavey live streaming feed?!?!?"
8<{)

Are you going at all or just sitting it out this year? I'm trying to
get everything packed up now so I can bail out of here at
oh-dark-thirty tomorrow morning and head north.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman