Re: Why I run Mod

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Why I run Mod
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 11:43:50 -0700 (PDT)
OKkay, I guess I'm one of the bunch who built a Mod
beacuse it was fun to build and to say I did it
myself! Doug is right in the thinking part. I can't
tell you how many hours I spent looking into the
engine bay with a beer in my hand, saying, "I guess I
can put that there". And to finally press the starter
button and hear the car wheeze to life with a cloud of
too rich exhaust while your wife is yelling "will it
always be that loud", sure makes a guy smile with
pride. Then to take the rattling, ugly heap out to an
autocross and actually go faster than most of the
people there who have spent 5 - 10 times more than
your little $3000 car. That's why I race in Mod!

I've known doug for a few years now and I can't wait
to see what he's cooking up!

Don (Big turbo Motor stuffed in a little car) Miller
Must Go Faster Racing

, the