Cooking Questions

To: "'Linnhoff, Eric'" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>,
Subject: Cooking Questions
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 18:01:14 -0500
Eric,

If you are thinking of coming to CP in the near future, you had better get
this RUM crap off your mind...Cook with Tequila!    Well maybe that would be
gross, so you had better just drink the tequila, and eat the cake later...

Actually, I came up with a better idea,  bake the cake (W/O Alcohol) and put
in front of you...then drink tequila...when you pass out, your face will
fall in the cake...cake and alcohol...

DaveW