evolution school/Tucson AZ

To: "'Brandon Smith'" <brandon@autocrossing.com>,
Subject: evolution school/Tucson AZ
From: "Isley, Jason C." <Jason.Isley@alltel.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:58:47 -0700
        There has been a change to the Tucson Evolution school. Due to a
last minute site conflict we had to change the date, we will now a Phase 1
school on Saturday December 16th followed by a regional solo2 on Sunday the
17th. If we have enough interest we can hold two Phase 1 schools on
Saturday.
        We will not be holding the setup school as we originally planned.
There is a chance that if we do not fill up two Phase 1 schools we will open
the balance of the site for a practice event.
        If you wish to register or have any questions contact Wiggy Greacen
520-512-8080 or greacen@azstarnet.com...

Jason "RX7 KLR" Isley
jason.isley@alltel.com