Re: Nationals to October in Texas

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nationals to October in Texas
From: "Hollis, Andy" <ahollis@origin.ea.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:50:15 -0500
I echo all the positive (and negative) comments so far with respect to the
TMS site.  But I did want to offer a different opinion of the "smoothness"
of the site.  This past year's course avoided the bad areas nicely.  Roger
is great at doing that.  But the previous year's course went over so pretty
awful bumps, much worse than I've ever seen at Nats.  I bottomed out the MX6
severely on that course, and its got pretty good suspension travel.  I
actually had to slow down in that one section to avoid breaking the car on
subsequent runs.

--Andy