Re: Nationals to October in Texas

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nationals to October in Texas
From: "Mr. DSM" <MrDSM@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:57:47 -0700 (PDT)
I don't think that moving the Nationals from the Topeka would be welcomed by
the folks from the North East parts of the country. Right now, tow from
Boston area is about 24 hours (add or take a few) and 5 or 10 more hours
would not be nice.

Although, running on the asphalt instead of concrete sounds extremely
tempting, since we don't enjoy that much of the concrete here anyway.

But, I definitely like the idea of moving Nationals a bit later than it is
right now and give us more time to race elsewhere.

Have fun!

Fedja
95 AWD
#34 ESP