Re: Any Tire Dopers out there?

To: "Roger Johnson" <rjohnson@friendlynet.com>
Subject: Re: Any Tire Dopers out there?
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 10:51:20 -0800
When we bought our Z, it came with some very old tires, Hoosier Autocrossers
and Goodyear slicks, both sets pretty hard.  We got the Traction V stuff and
used it according to directions (started using 2 weeks before event).  It
definitely brought the tires to a much grippier condition.  Haven't tried it
on the current tires (takeoffs from John Berget) as they are fresh and we
use them up fairly fast since the car is used for Solo 1 also.

Rick Brown
FP 240Z