Re: Any Tire Dopers out there?

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Subject: Re: Any Tire Dopers out there?
From: "Roger Johnson" <rjohnson@friendlynet.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 11:23:22 -0500
Mark, I don't know the answer to this question.  Nobody
at the tire company formerly known as BFG thought
that the stuff was worth testing, so I have no experience.

We have read Rocky's testimonials here, and the anecdotal
evidence is certainly mixed.

Anybody that wants to confess to having been a "tire doper",
and the results, send me a private e-mail, and I will re-post to
the list while protecting your identity.  Something like:

"Hi, my name is Dennis, and I'm a Tire Doper"

(Crowd)   "HI DENNIS!

"It started in a small way, but by the end, I was doping daily.
Kept the tires in a corner of the garage, where my wife wouldn't
find them.
"The first time I ran after doping was incredible!  What a rush!
I immediately went hope and used again.  But each time, it took
more dope to get the same feeling, and I found myself stealing
money from my wife's purse for more tire dope.  And to pay for
the long distance calls to my dealer in Salina, KS.
"In the end, I lost my ability to drive at all, from inhaling the fumes.
My wife left me for a clean, non-doping Corvette driver in the states.
All I have left are the bills & the memories. . . . . . "

Roger 2