Nationals Photos

To: "'team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nationals Photos
From: "Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:02:31 -0800
I got mine late last week, but it arrived without some of the niceties that
earlier recipients had described.  And the event logo is not included as
promised.
BUTT, the photos themselves are fantastic.
The photog on duty for my runs was really on the ball.  To realize that I was
about to do something stuppid and catch it all in nine frames... just great :)

Kimball Ayer
DSP #119

Ps to Mark S... And nobody has ever confused you two before ?! :)
------------------------------

Has anyone received their CD-s yet from Digital Race Photos yet?

(Anyone who hadn't gotten it when I asked in October)

Dave

Dave Whitworth
dave@wcsllc.net
Environtrol Corporation
Asthma and Allergy Care Supplies
www.environtrol.com

> Has anyone received their CD-s yet from Digital Race Photos yet?
>
> (Anyone who hadn't gotten it when I asked in October)

Josh got mine and I got his...

Mark