SEDiv NOTICE: Karts at Atlanta event

To: evolution-discussions@egroups.com, solo2atlanta@topica.com,
Subject: SEDiv NOTICE: Karts at Atlanta event
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 12:49:00 EST
Due to the lot size/safety constraints for the Atlanta SEDiv event at Turner
Field on Nov. 11 & 12, we will not be allowing F125 shifter karts to compete.

This DOES NOT affect FJr karts.  All FJr entrants are allowed to compete.

The reason for the discrepancy between the two is the difference in speeds
relative to the minimum object distance suggested in the SII Rulebook for
kart safety requirements.  We don't currently have any F125 entrants
registered, but if you were planning to make a late F125 entry we apologize
for the inconvenience.  If you know of anyone who is not on the web that may
try to register with an F125 entry please do us the favor of notifying them
of this restriction.

BTW, we currently have....drum roll please.... 167 pre-registered entrants
(!!!) and are expecting quite a few one-day time-only locals to crash the
scene as well.  For all the nay-sayers who said we were crazy to have a
post-Nationals divisional because nobody would show up, all I can say is....

neah-neah-na-neah-neah  :-)

For more info please visit the SEDiv Solo2 website:  http://www.eec.com/sediv

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Stewardess