Re: Max speed for an SL2

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Max speed for an SL2
From: Jester097@aol.com
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 13:14:49 EST
Drag between a first gen SL2 and SC2 is minimial (i think C(d) .310 (coupe)
and .318 Sedan.  Same story for 2nd gen.  Also, the SL2s are supposed to have
a speed limiter of 110mph, while 1st gen SC2's (dunno about 97+) are at 124.
My car easily sees 110, but i never push it further.  And this is only late
night sprints on the highway.  But i'll cruise around 90.  Very comfortable,
puts it at 4,000 rpm, in the meat of the torque band, which is pretty damn
flat on a DOHC Saturn.  Of course... my mods dont hurt!

-Ryan92SC/DSP